The tax deductions for roller blinds with solar protection have been renewed for the whole 2016.
Until December, 31st of this year you can purchase Mycore roller blinds taking advantage of the 65% tax allowances.
Thanks to their high shielding properties the Finespin technical interior blinds by Mycore in its different models- Swing, Bordering, Framing, Blocking, Simple, Sailing, Triable, Opera, Flexible, Hypnosys and Invisible- can be included in the ecobonus 2016 and their costs may be included for the tax deduction.
To benefit from the tax reduction, Mycore blinds are to meet the following requirements:
- be fitted as a protection of a glazed surface and on the inside with respect to such surface:
- be integral with the building envelope
To obtain the tax benefits you have to fill in the documentation on the ENEA portal submitting the following data:
- Solar protection: technical blind
- Type of protection: internal
- Protection surface: width (QIM) x height (STM) expressed in millimetres in the Mycore documents
- Gtot protection class: Performance limit not required, 0 (zero)
- Material of the protection: fabric
- Adjustment mechanism: manual (with a chain) or automatic (if a motor-driven solution is preferred).
The following months represent for those interested in acquiring and installing Mycore blinds the chance to deduct, within a few years, more than half of the money spent.
Find out more: